Rust-Proof/Antiseptic/High Quality Security Steel Fencing for Garden
|FOB Price:||US $20-60 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $20-60/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Bubble Film and Board|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: B7-021
- Frame Finishing: Powder Coated
- Material: Iron
- Corrosion Resistance: Anti-Oxidation Rust,Anti-Theft& Demolition
- Beautiful and Generous: Environmentally Friendly
- Specification: GB/T5237
- Certification: ISO9001
- Surface Treatment: Coated
- Service Life: 30 Years
- Quick and Easy to Install: Saving Time and Labor
- Trademark: GUGELANSHAN
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Adopting advanced Zinc Alloy and Akzo Nobel powder plating process;
- Service life in harsh environments up to 30 years
- Corrosion resistance, anti-Oxidation rust, anti-theft& demolition
- Quick and easy to install, saving time and labor
- Beautiful and generous, safe, functional, environmentally friendly
-The DIY,easy assembly make it save a lot in the labour install,also make the export easy&convenience.
-Have own team to design &manufacture the style which needs in your market,meet your specific requirments.
Compare GUGELANSHAN's Hot dip galvanized electrostatic spraying fence with quality standards(using GB/T5237 of China and Qualicoat of Europe as reference criterion).
Introduction on basic material of Zinc steel fence
Base material is composed of zinc steel alloy layer, zinc sub layer and pure zinc layer, with super anti-collision performance. firm and safe base bring omnidirectional protection.
|The zinc steel alloy layer||Closest to the base, the compact zinc steel alloy layer has a complex structure, and strong corrosion resistance. It contains compounds of FeZn and FeZn13, its hardness is 211DPN, with an Fe content of 7%-11%.|
|The zinc sub layer||It is characterized by significant monoclinic columnar structure, with an Fe content of 6%. The hardness is 179DPN.|
|The pure zinc layer||It is composed of dense-hexagonal crystal, and deformation processing makes it not easy to break. With an zinc content of 98.5%, its hardness is 70DPN.|